The Hancock County Library System’s 2016 Summer Reading Program will wrap up its last week of activities with a Field Day Finale on Thursday, June 30 at 5:30 p.m. The Field Day will be held at the park on Dunbar Avenue in Bay St. Louis, next to Splash Pad.
The last week of activities includes:
• Waveland Public Library – Monday, June 27 – 10:30 a.m. – Grocery Games. Di Filhart with the Starfish Café will discuss health food choices.
• Pearlington Public Library – Tuesday, June 28 – 10:30 a.m. – The Science Behind Sports. How does a bicycle stay upright? How does a football spiral? What’s inside a baseball? Find out the answers to these questions and more!
• Bay St. Louis-Hancock County Library – Wednesday, June 29 – 10:30 a.m. – Audubon Aquavan
The AquaVan comes with amazing animals, enthusiastic presenters, and an endless fascination of nature’s wonders..
• Kiln Public Library – Thursday, June 30 – 10:30 a.m. – Kiln Olympics. Time to go for the Gold! Kids will complete the various exercise stations around the walking track then make their own Olympic medal.
• Rubber Ducky Program newborn to 5 years of age – runs at each branch on the same day as the children’s programs. The week’s theme is Let’s Play!
For more information about the Summer Reading Program, call 467-5282, or check out the library’s website at www.hancocklibrariesinfo.