2006 Membership Meeting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 263 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Editor

Any comments about the recent election and membership meeting?

Anonymous

What are your opinions on the hecklers in the back of the room at the election when the people insisted that this was a membership meeting and they wanted the minutes to be read?

wayne king
    Participant

With the new administration, one must give them a chance to look to the best interest of all of diamondhead. My only question on the election would be, were there any proxy votes cast, how many, by whom and were any votes cast by anyone not paying Dues to the POA. I ask because I dont know and am curious.

Summer

Wayne,

Some very good questions. I would like to know too.

We have some “folks” that want things to stay the same in Diamondhead. I call them the “old guard”.

I am willing to give the new administration a chance, and I hope things get better for all of us.

There has been times in the past, a recall of some of the elected officals of the POA would have been a very good idea, if possible.

We, the paying POA Members need more of a voice in how Diamondhead operates. I wonder how much money is wasted.

I would like to know what kind of salaries plus benifits we pay some of the people that work for Diamondhead.

Summer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.