Another POA Goof

This topic contains 5 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  lisal 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lisal

Question: CAN POA DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Answer: H— NO!!

This year I decided to pay POA their dues s different since we never got our form if to send back if we were going to pay monthly or yearly and never recieved our ID Cards untill last week. So in JAN. I started making payments every two months. I paid JAN and again in March which covered me clear throigh May 1st. In Sat. Mail was a late notice for March and April. I called today, spoke to “Veronica”? and was told it must have been credited to another account. Now my checks have have my name-address and at the bottom stated POA DUES FOR MARCH AND APRIL WITH POA NUMBER.

Now I was told I would get a call back, no such luck.

vsimons
    Participant

Recent similar POA INCOMPETENCE REPORTS:
    Some new home-buyers (Sept. 2013) didn’t get their POA “packets” with dues info until after Feb. 27, 2014, BUT the cut-off date for paying annual dues was Jan. 31. One new resident went into the office with her packet MAILED BY THE POA dated Feb. 27 and was told “TOO BAD, THE CLOSING DATE HAS PASSED” by POA staff. Recently, I went to the POA Office and asked for something simple: a copy of some minutes MISSING FROM THE POA WEBSITE, and was told by the person behind the locked door, “I can’t give you that!” When asked about this at the POA Board meeting last week, the POA SECRETARY, who is running for re-election, had no knowledge of such things and promised to get the missing minutes posted. I am still waiting…..
    AND WHEN are the Minutes of the March 21 meeting going to be posted?

vsimons
    Participant

LISAL, are you one of those “Mystery Shoppers”??? (joke)

SEEMS LIKE PLANNED “SERVICE TRAINING” HAS NOT REACHED THE POA OFFICE:

…Service Training –
    “While the…staff is well groomed, pleasant and professional, a need for service training exists. Corrective actions taken and planned: Liza Naples will conduct regular ongoing training … Mystery shoppers will soon be visiting the club and reporting to GM their findings, not only with regard to F & B, but with respect to… POA RECEPTION…etc.”

benmike60

I have been living in Diamondhead for 10 years and not once had to use an POA ID card, and we use the pools every year. Just curious, what are the ID’s for?

lisal

This is one of the big problems in the summer. The lifeguard-gate watcher is suppose to make sure u live here and to keep out the nonpayers including the renters who don’t pay and like last year we had quite a few who didn’t live here come and swiim.
    They are supposed to ask for your ID and your drivers license to check your address.

Update: I recieved a call from POA and yes they had credited my payment to someone else.

Squaredeal

I think they only hire school kids as life guards to check ID..Never had mine checked either.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.