Diamondhead Police Complaint

This topic contains 1 reply, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  lisal 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lisal

I hope the Chief reads this. Remember approx 3 years ago when we had the shooting and suicide in DH?

This happened yesterday, I am talking about the same family. The youngest boy and friend who is in their early teens were out shooting squirels right next to homes on the block. The neighbor called the DH Police and was told that all were out on a accident and it would be a while. So they told her to call DH Security!!!. Well, someone from POA did show up and told her the police would be there. When POA showed up the rifle and gun were in the driveway and he picked them up.

Now, my complaint is that the DH POLICE OR THE SHERIFF never showed up, even after getting 2 calls. I guess shooting the bull, eating dounuts is more important.

lisal

Update,
    I found out that after POA left, thinking the police was coming the two boys went out and got two squirels they shot not more then 30 feet between 2. homes, and took off. I have never been a fan of POA but at least you could count on security to show up. I know there is no hunting in DH and they were not using a B B gun, but real bullets. Shooting between 2 homes it coild have bounced off and hit any of the 2 homes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.