Diamondhead Property Values

This topic contains 61 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  vsimons 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

vsimons
    Participant

MORE CITY/POA COLLUSION?
    DIAMONDHEAD CITY COUNCILMAN ESPOUSES STRATEGY TO VIOLATE PUBLIC MEETINGS LAW?:

EXCERPT from an email sent out July 5, 2015, by an elected City Councilman to SELECTED POA Board members and ONE other City Councilman:

“… 3) I suggest that we get 2 OR 3 MEMBERS FROM THE POA to meet with 2 or 3 MEMBERS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL to meet and discuss the Covenants/Ordinances situation….
    I do believe a meeting such as what’s proposed in #3 would be worthwhile fore (sic) the POA and the City. If you like, I’ll work to set up such a meeting….”

COMMENT: Mr. Councilman seems unaware that “Members from the POA” refers to ALL OF US DH PROPERTY OWNERS! This type of non-public “selective information/meeting invitation” stuff seems to be a bad habit here in Diamondhead among our self-appointed “leaders” from both the POA Board and the POA-created City.

vsimons
    Participant

More bad news for Diamondhead property values:

Sea Coast Echo, July 8, 2015, page 3C-4C:
    113 Diamondhead properties listed as being sold for delinquent 2012 taxes;
    61 DH properties listed as being “SOLD TO STATE”.
    (The State does NOT pay POA dues or County or City taxes on such seized properties.)

Interesting to Note: Page 4C, column 5 (toward the end):
    Among the many DH properties listed as being sold for delinquent 2012 taxes:
    Parcel 132-0-10-001.001 owned by the Diamondhead Country Club & POA, and listed as being “SOLD TO STATE”.

Also, WHO is/are the new “owner(s)” of “PURCELL”? Is it true that the former water/sewer plant owner is involved? Can anyone confirm this “rumor”?

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.