Diamondhead Road Resurfacing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 196 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Editor

Comments are welcome concerning resurfacing roads in Diamondhead

BenF

Some time ago, paving was started on Kini Place, and maybe 2/3 of the street was repaved. The remainder was left “as is.” When a request was made to finish the job, there was a very inferior “patch” placed in the road. This “fix” is now eroding. I guess the board could be of the opinion that if it is not a highly traversed roadway, why pave it., just try to fool the public with a facade. The POA needs some restructuring.

TomA
    Participant

I live on Hamakua St. and see no new resurfacing.

DarlonN

I live on the West most end of Kahana St. and can assure everyone that there has been no resurfacing completed on this street in the three years that I have lived here… unless maybe we are using invisible materials… I certainly hope we haven’t paid for “completed” work that is yet to be started.

BenF

I really believe it is time to get a new group of people who are concerned about the well being of Diamondhead and its residents.

jurbaniak

The road my family lives on has not been resurfaced in the 15 years we’ve lived here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.