Diamondhead Youth Director

This topic contains 2 replies, has 143 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Call Kinta the Diamondhead Youth Director @ 255-1900 extension 30 for more information about upcoming events or to suggest an event.

Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information. My husband and I would like to move out of new orleans and commute to work, I have two young elementary age children. Are there many young families that live in this community. I don’t know much about this community, but saw a few houses that I liked. How should I go about gathering information etc. is there a community center that would be able to answer questions. Or is this primarily a retirement community. Do other people commute to new orleans??? help.

Anonymous

The population of Diamondhead has shifted from a retirement age majority to a predominately working family demographic. There are many who commute to New Orleans and even Mobile in the community. Plans are in the works to bring high speed internet access to the entire community whereby telecommuting will be a viable option. We have a public school, Hancock High School & Elementary, and private schools. You may find more information in the Diamondhead Community Phone Directory Online at http://www.dhpd.com.

If you have anymore questions, you can reach me here at my email address or at mailto:anne@dhpd.com.

Come on and join us. We’d love to meet you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.