First Steps

This topic contains 21 replies, has 610 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Editor

Mr. President, What are your immediate plans and your priorities?

reactorpwr
    Participant

if the response does not include “remove kyger from his ex-president position” and “cancel any actions/plans taken by previous board to defend kyger using community money” i will be upset

carygrant

I second that
    Mr. President.

Onemgnolia

I am still stunned by the total arrogance and lack of concern shown to residents by Kyger and these members of the board who were NOT RE-ELECTED! Congratulations, and cheers to a fresh and fiscally responsible start for our community!

Michael Schaefer
    Participant

John Fletcher,

When is your first meeting – I’m ready to go!!!

Michael Schaefer

mamad
    Participant

I totally agree with reactorpwr!

cleanp

Congrats to all! There is hope. I would hope one of the first steps is to stop the funding for the defense of legal personal charges of Marshal Kyger. Is this possible?

Marvin

Congratulations! My sentiments agree with reactorpwr and cleanp.

Squaredeal

Congratulations to you John, I knew you would win!I hope a fresh audit by a really good firm is on your list, as I have a feeling we were being robbed by the last group in there, and I hoe the board squashes any thoughts of a defense fund for the woman beater (Kyger)

Pat Sheehy

Congratulations, John. Did any of the past board, namely that arrogant Kyger congratulate you or any of the new board after the elections? I am betting he didn’t. Please veto any of dues to pay for his legal defense. I am sure he has made plenty “under the table” with his various contracts that he can pay his own lawyers.

Elena Weber
    Participant

Jerry here, go to the POA election process blog and read my thoughts on what we should tackle as the new board. A reverse vote Kyger’s indemnifcation ison the top of the list

khm
    Participant

What about the Jacobs deal? Can that be undone?

jnf

First I like to personally congratulate all the new Diamondhead POA members with their significant victory. Second, I do agree with PatS, we need to resolve the large issue with Mr. Kyger. The money that I pay every month (POA Fees) should not be used to pay Mr. Kyger’s legal defense. And third, conduct and outside audit for the past three years. Again, congratulations!

mamad
    Participant

Elena Weber–I can’t seem to get to the POA election blog to see your thoughts. Please advise!

jjsmith

Congratulations to all the new POA board members. I hope the new board will order a forensic audit of the last ten years of expenditures and review all professional services contracts. Also, once and for all, can you tell the members who actually OWNS the golf course, club house and pools?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.