Gardening advice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 232 voices, and was last updated by  GeorgieGirl 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GeorgieGirl

Thank you for your advice on getting started gardening. How do you start a compost? I tried to get onto the webpage but was not successful.

You said I could come to your office to get a cup of compost tea, where is your office located?

I want to transform my backyard into a very beautiful garden that we can enjoy both by seating outside and by looking from inside out.

Thank you for any advice you can offer. I see some people have a lot of potted plants which look very beautiful when they are blooming, such as caladiums. When is a good time to start planting for Fall blooms? And what is good for the Fall?

Gertrude

Editor

Sorry you had trouble with the gardening web page. Please try this link: http://www.diamondheadnews.com/Sections/Features/Gardening/Index.htm. You should find an article concerning fall planting.

GeorgieGirl

Editor, The link won’t work because of the period at the end of the link. I was finally able to get to the articles by clicking on the link and when the “The page cannot be found” garbage came up, I deleted the period and voila, there it was! Great articles. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.