Kaiser Kyger

This topic contains 1 reply, has 103 voices, and was last updated by  jimdaddy12 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jimdaddy12

All the stuff about Kyger seems to be gone. Question..how many peoplpe think that every citizen of Diamondhead must contribute to Kaiser kyger’s defense fund? Let’s see…Kyger and his gang of five vote yes, and 6.000 citizens vote no…so if we pay for his defense, are he and his gang effectively stealing our money? Did they represent us or him when electing to rob us for his personal benefit..A couple of his gang are still on the board, so do not forget to vote again in 2 years and finish washing the stink out of Diamondhead. It is imperitive that Diamnodhead rid themselves of Kyger as soon as possible, while there are satill a few coins in the bank.

Squaredeal

I gave my opinion of Kyger, the woman beater, and also what I think should happen to him …..legally..5 months cutting grass on the Interstate…and no, I don’t want a dime of my money spent defending him..it is illegal to use our POA funds for his defense.
    I’m with you, the sooner this scum leaves, the better Diamondhead will smell.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.