Kyger Convicted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 1,905 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Editor

Former Diamondhead POA President Elton M. Kyger was convicted today in Hancock Justice Court of assaulting a fellow member of the Diamondhead Country Club and Property Owners Association, Inc. The assault occurred just after a POA meeting when Kyger was president last year. He remains on the board of directors of the Mississippi non profit corporation as a past president.

He has thirty days to appeal.

vsimons
    Participant

Long trial: Many Diamondhead people there all day.

Kyger witnesses: Harvey, Mrs. Harvey, Yarborough, Sislow, Bill Nutting.

(34 pagers of notes. It was a LONG day in court.)

From my notes:

One of K’s prime witnesses: ” …I might have popped her in the nose…”

Another of his great witnesses: “…HA, HA, HA!…”

Another great witness quote: “..we kind of look at her and laugh.”
    Prosecutor: “You looked at her and laughed?” Witness: “I don’t know. I didn’t really pay attention…”

MORE: From the trial notes:

The Red Top complaint was handed by POA staff to Kyger to “investigate”…

Another great K. witness quote re the May 21,2014 meeting in question: “…I was …taking minutes….” Check out the POA website: There are NO MINUTES posted from that meeting.

http://diamondheadms.org/Members/BoardMeetingMinutes.aspx

TomLaird

What was the sentence?

shells2255

Karma is a bitch!!

vsimons
    Participant

“Convicted!”
    “…. Mumble, mumble, 30 days to appeal” is what I could hear.

(The courtroom acoustics are terrible, and I was sitting on the front row.)

Squaredeal

Can we not get rid of this scum permanently now?..he was convicted, and I don’t think he can be a POA board member any longer.

vsimons
    Participant

More:
    IMO, as a trial viewer: the defendant’s own witnesses did him in.

(Silly “Ha, Ha’s” and other silly/cute ‘laughs’ aimed at the judge, snide smirks, stupid statements about “popping her in the nose…”, poor English and dim-witted statements [like she just pointing at him….I didn’t hear conversation…], inconsistent testimony, inability to remember what was said, inability to remember even IF votes occurred at the meeting, and stunners such as “…I did indeed edit the proposed contract.” and on it went.)

(OMG, there’s Ms Head-in-Sand “You just have the wrong idea about HIM.” online reading this, right now.)

KenFromDMHD
    Participant

This must be terribly embarrassing … Assaulted a women in front of everybody, and then getting convicted with LOTs of UnCensored News Coverage. I wonder if this made the Echo ?

MarkL

So many would be happy if Kyger would be banned from voting and lose his grip on the POA. This MS court conviction goes to show there is some justice and fairness in our MS governing bodies. There is no fairness or justice in the body that controls our city and extorts our dues namely the corrupt POA……but there is still some justice and fairness in the MS court system that convicted this bully POA “leader”. I wish all the k klones of the POA would get lost and let the citybe our only governing body.

MarkL

vsimons – 2015-01-27 9:26 PM More: IMO, as a trial viewer: the defendant’s own witnesses did him in. (Silly "Ha, Ha’s" and other silly/cute ‘laughs’ aimed at the judge, snide smirks, stupid statements about "popping her in the nose…", poor English and dim-witted statements [like "she just pointing at him….I didn’t hear conversation…"], inconsistent testimony, inability to remember what was said, inability to remember even IF votes occurred at the meeting, and stunners such as "…I did indeed edit the proposed contract." and on it went.) (OMG, there’s Ms Head-in-Sand "You just have the wrong idea about HIM." online reading this, right now.)

True. And that’s the type of things the golf thugs do in POA meetings to try to shut up dues paying members. And that attitude of bully tactics against dues paying members will eventually sink the POA. We don’t need a POA now that we’re a city. And we sure don’t need the DHPOA with it’s long history of unfairness, censoring, nepotism, bullying and assault against womenl

pdutton

SHRINK THE BOARD. REMOVE THE KYGER KLIQUE.

THURS., 6 PM, AT THE LIBRARY, initial meeting of Alliance for a Better Community.

Make a difference. We CAN have a better Diamondhead.

If you can’t come, join by emailing alliance4bc@gmail.com.

BeauB
    Participant

We are a laughing stock

Steve
    Participant

KenFromDMHD – 2015-01-27 9:28 PM

This must be terribly embarrassing … Assaulted a women in front of everybody, and then getting convicted with LOTs of UnCensored News Coverage. I wonder if this made the Echo ?

You’d think so but people like Kyger and Harvey are all about control. They don’t live in reality and they know no shame. Just look at how the Kyger gang controls the board meetings and rams their agenda down our throats. It is Kyger not Fletcher who controls our city. If you were at the last “open” meeting you know The Diamondhead POA is a total JOKE. Dues paying majority has no say. It’s all about Kyger and his gang and what they want. Sickening.

wayne king
    Participant

And…those who think so keep growing,

Squaredeal

Everyone reading this, show up tomorrow at the meeting(With the exception of the idiotic person that backed Kyger and is reading this)..Don’t like what I say, come see me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.