"Lack of civility"??????

This topic contains 7 replies, has 238 voices, and was last updated by  Billylamb2 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Billylamb2

It amazing how the guy that attacks a female can make remarks about civility! Goodbye scum.

wayne king
    Participant

Civility or more appropriately criticism for the lack there of, at times is just the pot calling the kettle black.

JGordon
    Participant

Kyger’s trial for assault of a female POA member (ie Kyger’s lack of civility)

Kyger’s attorney, to be paid by your POA, entered a not guilty plea in City Court. A trial has been set for August 26, 2014 at 1:00pm.

Our present Directors should take immediate action to reverse the previous Directors decision to indemnify Kyger. I believe the POA membership expects this to be done!

lisal

I thought he was going to go to court on the 8th, tomorrow at 1pm? When did he go to court to make that plea?

JGordon
    Participant

His attorney apparently submitted a written plea of not guilty thereby avoiding his appearance tomorrow. I have no idea. I called court & was told that.

Squaredeal

It is illegal for the POA to use our money to defend this scum in a criminal case..(Assault)

vsimons
    Participant

DID THE POA INDEMNIFY A PAST POA PRESIDENT CONVICTED OF ASSAULT?:

Does anyone remember if the POA used Members’ dues to “indemnify” a former POA President who was CONVICTED of assault in 2003?

If POA funds were used, who was this guy’s lawyer?

vsimons
    Participant

Who is Kyger’s attorney?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.