looking for a contact person

This topic contains 5 replies, has 238 voices, and was last updated by  Allison 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Allison

Hello. My name is Allison Beyer and I am a resident of Diamondhead. I am looking for a contact person for the Republican Women’s Club. I am interested in finding more information about meetings. I also would like to find out if the organization or some of its members will be getting together to view Glenn Beck’s Speical program called “We Surround Them” which will air this Friday?

I looked in the Diamondhead News Paper but there was no phone number, web address or contact person listed in the article.

Allison

Roscoe

call 3432288, Kay will help if you have not found one yet

ginnylea

Contacts are: Virginia Langen, 255-5827 or Deanna Harrison, 25507503

MaryQuant

For some reason or other I was not able to get on this site until tonight when I received an email from Diamondhead News.

If you are still interested in Republican Women I would be most happy to forward to you all the info you need. You may call me (Virginia) at 255-5827

Anonymous

Meetings

1st Thursday of every month – September through June

deannamae55

Hello I am Deanna Harrison, President of the Hancock County Republican Women’s Club
    I can be reached at 228-255-7503 I would love to answer any questions you have.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.