Meth Lab in Diamondhead

This topic contains 20 replies, has 762 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Editor

Comment concerning the meth lab found in Diamondhead should be posted here.

JKunellis

Mr. Alfonso, You don’t mind publishing salacious lies, distortions and mongering rumors do you? Have you nothing better to do in you little rumor monger mill then print falsehoods? Regarding the meth lab “operation”, what police report did you use (?)……we know you used none! What you did use is a rumor from a security guard, not the police statement. Did you know that an actual “break and enter” had occured? Did you speak to the detective in charge at the scene………no you did not, did you? You got that store all wrong, and I doubt that you have the courage to correct it. It’s people like you that give small town America a bad name. You should look in a mirror and be ashamed of yourself, but you are not capable of shame are you? John Kunellis

Editor

When I look in the mirror I am quite proud with the fact that I can exercise my first amendment rights in manner not prescribed nor dictated by the government of feeble minded fascists such as you. The United States constitution ( a document that if you read you hardly understand) and numerous court cases ensures that journalists can exercise their rights without revealing sources.

We gave the Hancock County Sheriff’s department an opportunity to comment on the story, they never returned our call. We also posted the Sheriff’s report of the incident on our front page at http://www.diamondheadnews.com and at http://www.diamondheadnews.com/absolutenm/templates/template.aspx?articleid=959&zoneid=3

We also refuse to hide what is wrong in small town America so that Americans can fix those problems not simply ignor them.

May I suggest, sir, that you skip the mirror, since it is obvious that you do not even know what it means to be an American and pack your bag and move to a country that controls the press or intenet like China, Iran or North Korea. I am sure you will find like-minded people as yourself.

We stand by our story.

tdragger
    Participant

Diamondhead is quite a large community, not one that is immune from the types of things discussed here. Only those who consistently want to bury EVERYONE’S head in the sand, to avoid ever having to admit that this isn’t heaven, just a worldly close duplicate of it, will try to deny these kinds of problems within our community.
    What I personally would like is that everyone be aware that these kinds of influences ARE a part of almost any community. Be alert for any kinds of activity that seems to represent this kind of activity, (funny smells, unusual car activity at an address, unsavory personal appearances among many people at an address, etc), AND REPORT SUCH INSTANCES TO THE SHERRIFF! This does not mean you are sticking your noses in other people’s business, or that the Sherriff will find anything wrong, BUT IT DOES HELP PROTECT OUR WAY OF LIFE!
    Every resident who is a reasonable public citizen will be alert for these kinds of potential activities, and help the Sherriff to eliminate them. We are our own Best Friends when we have this kind of attitude.

Freedom of Choice, and Freedom of Speech, are founding concepts of our nation, and our personalities. AS LONG AS THOSE FREEDOMS ARE NOT USED AS EXCUSES FOR DAMAGE TO OUR COMMUNITIES. Drug labs, drug dealers, reckless drivers, abusive individuals are not covered by those freedoms, and we, as responsible citizens, need to take some responsibility for being aware of anti-social influences within our community.

Lee Taylor

auskck

This is not the first nor the last of this type of activity

Eags753

JKunellis: I am confused by your post. You accuse the editor of this site of salacious lies, destortions and repeating rumors. I reviewed Mr. Alfonso’s article and re-read the Sheriffs office report on Diamondhead incidents responded to, last month, by the Sheriff’s Office. Where in either report do you find these lies, destortion and rumors? You state "You got the whole story wrong." You infer you have the "real story". Perhaps if you share with us the "real story" we can judge for ourselves the accuracy of the reporting. And perhaps………you can do it without the personal insults and with a little dignity and decorum. Thank you.

JKunellis

You are nothing but gossip mongers. If this is a meth lab, where is your proof? You people are not journalists. If you have proof, print it. You are lairs. John Kunellis

wilkesm

JKunellis must be a member of the POA Board. That is why he is in such a panic and in denial of the truth. Pity him, folks.

tdragger
    Participant

:

SueHalpern

Skip,

You know, considering the current size/population of Diamondhead, as compared to the Bay, Waveland, Pass Christian, etc. (who have a high crime status) – it is no wonder that crime is on the rise here. I live on a dead end cul de sac, and late Friday night, as I has locking up, I noticed a pickup truck turn onto my short street (the inside of my house was dark towards the front), stop at the mailbox at the house next to me, then at my mailbox, and then at the one on the other side of me…like they were “putting” something in it. The next morning there was nothing in my mailbox. Both neighbors were out of town.

Due to my recuperation from surgery, my car has not moved in 3-4 weeks from my driveway; one neighbor had been gone for the week and her car had remained in her driveway; and the same for the other neighbor. Neither of their houses had on outside lights. It dawned on me later that maybe the persons in the pickup (both wore baseball caps; that is all I could see through my curtains) were checking to see if there was a lot of mail, indicating the owners weren’t home. This incident happened at 11:30 Friday night.

I guess we all need to be more alert to unfamiliar vehicles and persons in our neighborhoods and on our streets…and “don’t” hesitate to call Security if anything or anyone looks suspicious.

tdragger
    Participant

Re SueHalpern:

That’s why we have security. A private community WITH OUR OWN SECURITY??? And I have had several contacts with our security people. They have a difficult job, not being actual official law enforcement personnel, but I feel they are doing a great job, and need our unqualified support.
    If you see something that doesn’t strike you as “right”, LET THEM KNOW! They appreciate the help and assistance in making ours one of the safest communities around.

Lee Taylor

agc409
    Participant

JK, why are you so angry over this story? It seems to me that even if the story were not true, it would lift our minds from a state of oblivion to a state of alertness. Do you have a stake in what is being reported here?

JKunellis

Alfonso, You wouldn’t know a moron if you looked in a mirror……lets recall the facts. Your so called story, with picture, claims that a meth lab was operating in that address. You printed that salacious lye without a shred of proof. 1) We both know you got your info from a security guard (cop want-to-be), a dubious source. 2) we both know that you never spoke to the detective at the scene, (failed attempt at journalism). 3) You never even followed up by checking the police report or getting a second source,(if you had you might have told the truth) 4) You still don’t know what really happened at that address on that day. Consider these simple truths: 1) You’ve shown no interest in finding out what really happened there. 2) You show not interest in retracting a story that is completely wrong and completely false. 3) You thought I was someone else (whom you probably wronged). 4) Your only response has been to NOT defend your story or you facts. Have you always failed at everything you’ve ever done? Is your life good enough to just be a spreader of lies and malicious gossip? By the way I don’t need to call you an idiot, but your behavior has been idiotic. Print the truth and you’ll never hear from me again. Don’t, and I have just begun. John Kunellis

Editor

Please don’t stop. We’ve needed a comic section and you are perfect.

auskck

John Kunellis
    Just for clarification do own or live at that address

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.