New Business in Diamondhead

This topic contains 8 replies, has 519 voices, and was last updated by  lisal 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

lisal

Has anyone tried that new Barb-que place that opened up in the DH Inn? Any comments.

imstitcher

Just came back from eating there, love the place. Had the smoked chicken platter, 1/2 chicken with 2 sides, really good and tender. Have had their ribs and brisket, also really good. Have a friend that loves their hamburgers. You should try it!

dsilcio

Great food. Moderately priced. Nice friendly service. Highly recommend.

barber1980

It is a very good place to eat. They know how to smoke meat.

lisal

I want to thank everyone for their imput. My husband and I wemt last and was very impressed. The food was very good, large selection to choose from, and very reasonbly priced. The owner is very nice and will go back. They have been open for two months.

Now what is very typical of DH, THE CITY will not let them put a sign up near the front main road untill it has been decided who owns the road that goes from the main street back to them and The Red
    Zone. Subway has one. They need a sign up front because if yoi don’t look towards the back you will miss it.

reactorpwr
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t think the food was that great. Being from LA, the food was subpar and the prices were high. If you like it, eat it.. As far as me, I won’t waste my money there again.

khm
    Participant

My husband and I both love their food. We wish them success!

IrishPat

Thank you all for the posting reviews. Good to know. We haven’t been to this new BBQ place in the Inn but will try it out. I remember when there was a Mexican restaurant inside the Diamondhead Inn then there was a nice seafood type place with a good chef.
    It would be so nice to have at least a couple more restaurant options and take-out food establishments here in town.
    Last time we were craving Mexican food but didn’t feel like driving to the Bay we tried Mi Mexico. I’m not sure how long they’ve been opened but the place is in the shopping center near Five Happiness. I didn’t like the beef used in my dish but we may give it another chance and order something else.

barber1980

The Fire Pit also delivers free in Diamondhead.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.