POA Board Votes to Fund Kygers Defense

Home Forums Diamondhead Country Club and Property Owners Assoc POA Board of Directors POA Board Votes to Fund Kygers Defense

This topic contains 57 replies, has 1,235 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Editor

Reports have surfaced that in an unprecedented move, the board of directors of the Diamondhead Country Club and Property Owners Association has voted to fund the criminal defense of its outgoing President, Elton M. Kyger. Kyger was charged with simple assault by a fellow member of the POA. Any comments?

JRQuinot
    Participant

Is this legal? I think I’m going to be ill.

Squaredeal

I think this is illegal, at best, very unethical use of our money defending this rich troll, and I think we should collectively sue to abolish this outlaw POA.He is responsible for what he did, not the members.

JTaylor
    Participant

This was a personal problem of his and is not the responsibility of the Poa members dues to pay for such!

Squaredeal

I hope every member will show at City Hall to sign this petition …let Kyger defend himself..pansybutt…Men are not men that abuse women..grab a man Kyger..I’m available anytime you want to have a go at it..

Elena Weber
    Participant

This needs to get out to the membership, before the election. How can we gwet the word out?

mamad
    Participant

Send this out to whom ever is on your e-mail list. How on earth can this be?? That is OUR money they are using for this jerk!

Squaredeal

Put an ad in the newspaper, call WLOX and tell them…this is illegal, and irresponsible at best, so was his party last night that we paid for.

9624rm
    Participant

What! Does the membership have any say about this? Where does it say this is legal. It is one thing to get angry and another to get physical. This sets a precedence for anyone who feels the inclination to hurt someone as a board member the right of counsel at the expense of the memberships. The Sea Coast Echo and The Sun Herald should hear about this. Hope this is just a rumor.

glasswiz

Are the reports accurate and truthful ?

vsimons
    Participant

FOUR OF THE CULPRITS ARE RUNNING IN SATURDAY’S ELECTION:

JERRY PEPPENGER, VP
    BOB MARSHALL, TREASURER
    NANCY SISLOW, SECRETARY
    CHUCK PERRY, 20YR BOARD POSITION

These INCUMBENTS are running for re-election or promotion.
    VOTE THEM OUT!

vsimons
    Participant

Yes.
    If you don’t believe it, call Mr. John Yarbrough, current POA VP and Election Chairman at 255-9947.

Elena Weber
    Participant

I just called WLOX. Very interested in this story!!! Anyone know who voted against it. They want to talk with them. Does anyone know who voted against indemnifcation? Phone number of that person?

Squaredeal

I heard all the board members voted for Kyger..I know they had a dinner last night that I hear we paid for also.

JBots
    Participant

The new board members can reverse this. But we have to get the old ones out! Helps us do this. Please Please vote Saturday. If they are on the board and voted for this kick ‘m out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.