POA fees

This topic contains 1 reply, has 99 voices, and was last updated by  rkied 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rkied

When are we going to get to the point where our POA fees are based on the size of the home? I’m really tired of paying the increasing money every month on my empty lot next to my property. I was lucky to have it come available and to buy it, but at $80 a month,.. the fees are killing me….

An empty lot should be much less expensive than a lot with a home on it…
    My empty lot doesn’t use the pools, etc..

Are we ever going to get out of this whole Purcell thing? How much are they asking these days to combine lots? Last time I inquired it was like $4500.00 Ridiculous..

Something has to be done for those of us in this position… It’s robbery at it’s best..

wayne king
    Participant

When and if ever, we become a city, your taxes should be based on property value (as it is every where else in america) not a fee per parcel concept. Right now Diamondhead funds for operation come from a concept that is much like a bottle of milk, the milk floats the cream. It appears that your situation could best be discribed as being in the milk portion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.