POA Vice President, Paul Mucho blames Sun Herald for No Access to Diamondhead News

Home Forums Diamondhead Country Club and Property Owners Assoc POA Board of Directors POA Vice President, Paul Mucho blames Sun Herald for No Access to Diamondhead News

This topic contains 2 replies, has 125 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Editor

Comments about Paul Mucho’s statement deflecting blame to the Sun Herald concerning members’ inability to submit artilces to the corporate news letter are welcome here.

wayne king
    Participant

More tweedle de and tweedle dum, sounds just like looking for a lost wallet in tejuana.

Eags753

I hope all voting members will remember these disrespectful remarks when they cast their votes for POA officers. We need leaders that will represent all the property owners and treat their concerns with dignity. We need leaders who are mature and are interested in the welfare of Diamondhead ahead of personal interest. The positions on the POA Board are challenging ones and we need to elect thoes who are up to the task. I urge all of my neighbors to listen, read and understand the candidates position on matter that will dictate Diamonded’s future. It is certainly what I plan to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.